Welcome to Manor Renovations
If you are visiting this page due to the events of June 21, 2013, please accept our sincere thoughts for your loss… with patience and trust we will help rebuild your homes and your lives. Please only deal with licensed renovators that carry proper liability insurance and WCB coverage… you are very vulnerable at this time.
It's one of the biggest reasons to invest your time and hard-earned money in a quality renovation. A love that transcends the mere sticks and bricks of your home. That emotional connection to your living space and the desire to infuse it with style, comfort and character.
At Manor, we have the passion and expertise to deliver on your dreams without compromise. Browse our site to find out how.
Manor Renovations is pleased to support Calgary Communities Against Sexual Abuse. Coast WholeSale Appliances, JetStream Plumbing, J-Team Electric, Onesta Tile, Ironwood Custom Interiors, Klepatz Developments (drywall), D&D Contracting Millwork Division, Hannigan’s Paint, ISO Installation Services (Flooring) …all came together to renovate CCASA’s meeting/staff room. Great job everyone!
Manor Renovations Corporate Social Responsibility Statement
Manor Renovations consists of a group of people working together to meet the growing demand for innovative, high quality,
environmentally sustainable and economically responsible renovation and new building projects.
With this awareness, we seek to ensure that profitable growth goes hand in hand with environmental quality and social progress. We will strive to set the industry standard for protecting the environment, promoting social responsibility and realizing equitable, economic prosperity.
In this vein, Manor Renovations adopts the following commitments...
Manor Renovations is committed to realizing sustainable economic prosperity in our community We...
- are accountable for our financial results and guarantee transparency in the information we provide to our customers and stakeholders
- partner with local manufacturers and suppliers wherever possible to help build and strengthen the communities we serve through employment and economic growth.
- act with integrity and strive to earn the trust of all of our stakeholders.
- embrace safety, security and quality as the foundation for a superior level of performance in our operations.
Some examples of how do we do this...
- Utilizing a cost-plus contract system, therefore our customers can track and understand their costs more easily.
- Our city and provincial licensing, bonding, insurance and worker's compensation are provided even before a contact is signed.
- Posting our pledge on our website and displays at trade shows.
- Make a decision for suppliers based firstly on local, then provincial, then Canadian.
Manor Renovations is committed to promoting social responsibility. We...
- offer a safe, motivating working conditions exceeding applicable employment and labour law.
- strive to promote diversity and to ensure equal opportunities among all staff.
- foster employee opportunities for advancement and learning through career enhancement initiatives.
- abide by all labour laws where we operate, and request our suppliers and subcontractors to comply with these same principles.
Some examples of how we do this...
- Employ apprentices as well a journeymen carpenters, and repay apprentices schooling fees when an applicable level of achievement is maintained.
- Provide health benefits for staff and their families
- Offer administrative staff training opportunities.
- Encourage continual training and education for management staff to keep updated on current business and construction trends.
- Partner with our suppliers and vendors to support local non-profit organizations where possible.
Manor Renovations is committed to the protection of the natural environment. We...
- endeavour to implement the best available technologies available to ensure that we are providing leading edge and fully integrated energy efficient building processes
- analyze our facilities and processes to identify opportunities for improving our environmental performance.
- implement measures to reduce the environmental impact of our activities and ask our suppliers and contractors to do the same.
- communicate with our employees to ensure awareness of environmental goals and objectives and support employee-driven environmentally protective initiatives.
Some examples of how we do this...
- Upgrade our office building, showrooms and warehouses with energy efficient heating, insulation and lighting.
- Recycle products used within the office environment.
- Use Waste disposal bins at job sites that will separate and recycle building materials.
- Become a Passive Home Certified Builder and embrace energy responsible building practices.
- Encourage use of Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF) for building envelopes.